Protect Your Business And Prepare For Success
You’ve invested a lot of time money and most likely sweat equity in your business. Your business is a valuable asset and worth protecting and preserving. But, you can’t make informed decisions without fully knowing where you stand and what your options are. You should not wait until something goes wrong to seek legal help. The best time to get legal advice is before you start or sign anything. The second best time is now.
A Full-Service Business Law Firm
We can advise on all legal issues relating to business law, including, but not limited to:
- Business development and formation
- Business Contracts and Agreements – Purchase and Sale Agreements; License and Service Agreements; Commercial Lease Agreements; Employee Covenants and/or Non-Compete or Non-Disclosure Agreements; and Other Commercial Contracts
- Insurance Policies
- Business Disputes and Dissolutions
We represent businesses, as well as individuals, as plaintiffs and defendants in all types of conflicts:
- Fraud or breach and contract
- Construction defects and mechanics liens
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Partnership disputes and business dissolution
- Violation of noncompete or nondisclosure agreements
- Condo association disputes
Breach Of Contract And Business Disputes
It is not uncommon for business shareholders and partners to disagree. Sometimes these disagreements evolve into lawsuits. If you find yourself in a business dispute, it is important you understand what is at stake and what your legal options are. Working with an attorney who is experienced in both business law and mediation may be the resource you need to find a fast and effective resolution. Our lawyers strive for out-of-court solutions, but are always prepared to litigate.
Take Action To Guard Your Business Interests
Need guidance for a business contract or transaction? Unsure if your conflict merits legal intervention? Call 850-466-1006 or contact us online to consult with a business lawyer. We will identify the legal issue and how we can help. Located in Navarre, Thieman-Greene & Bell serves businesses in Pensacola, Destin, Crestview and surrounding Northwest Florida communities.