Shari Thieman-Greene (pronounced "t-man green") graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 1998. Before that, she attended Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska, on scholarship, and graduated in 1990. Then, she worked in banking and saw that sometimes, it is the smallest details that make the biggest differences, which inspired her in law school and today. Shari is very active personally and professionally and served as president of the Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association from 2010 - 2011.
Shari also has a deep appreciation of military personnel and issues. In 2002, Shari met her now-husband who was stationed at Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico. When he came to Hurlburt Field Air Force Base in 2003, Shari came with him, and they fell in love with Northwest Florida. Because of this relationship, Shari knows what it is like to be in the military and to be the spouse or family member of someone in the military. Please ask Shari about a military discount on your construction law case, contract review or any other legal issue.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- J.D. - 1998
- Creighton University
- B.S.B.A. - 1990
- Honors: Blakeney Scholarship; Creighton University Centennial Scholarship
- Major: Finance
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association (Past-President and Current Member)
- Okaloosa Bar Association, Member
- 1st Judicial Circuit Bench and Bar Professionalism Committee
- Home Builders Association of West Florida, Member